Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Leapin' Larry - Hoppy Birthday

Howdy - MichelleO here today and this week for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out an older favorite for a great fun Birthday card - This is Leapin' Larry... isn't he an energetic little guy?


Wish I had that jump in me! I colored with my Copics (colors below) Then I cut Larry out with a Whimsy Stitched Oval Die. Then for the sentiment the perfect for Larry "Open Hoppy Birthday" that I colored with the same copics. Green card stock for the base and then two pieces of pattern paper from Making Memories.

For a little added fun I cut out Larry's arm from the paper and popped it up above the sentiment, like he is sort of waving. Hi Larry!

Copic colors used -


Have you ever surfed through the High Hopes Stamps store? Oh my there are SO Many stamps to choose from. I bet you find one or a hundred you can't live without. I was trying to think back to my first High Hopes Stamps order... way over a decade ago.... fell in love and haven't stopped coloring since!

Go take a look at the web site HERE and have some fun!

Thank you

No comments: