February is almost over, and it seems very spring like with all the rain we have had lately. It seems a lot of the snow has been washed away.
Today's card can also be used for Valentine's -- next year maybe or just because......
I have used the adorable Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty from High Hopes Stamps to create a CAS card. I coloured the image with Copic Markers. Used the Spellbinders Square Hearts to mount it on and added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in the corners.
- Stamp: Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP -- from my stash
- Copic Markers: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk, R20 - Blush, R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, W7 - Warm Gray No. 7, B23 - Phthalo Blue, B21 - Baby Blue, YR31 - Light Reddish Yellow, YR30 - Macadamia Nut
- Spellbinders Die: Square Hearts
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
You can get High Hopes Stamps here. For any supplies that you might need or want, check out High Hopes Stamps sister store One Crazy Stamper Store -- online as well as the brick and mortar.
Until next time, happy crafting.