Sunday, October 8, 2017

Winter xmas

Happy Sunday!!

This owl is so just like me, haha.. big scarf (bigger than the owl itself, that's the way we do it!).
I really don't like winters.. brrrr.. Fall has just started and I am struggling to keep warm already, whahaha.. 
But this sure is a cute stamp!! 

I've bought this dessinpaper with holly from Pion Design a few weeks ago, just couldn't resist myself.
So along with the Winter Owl from the new release, I've also used Open Holly for some accents. The xmas banner is made from scraps and a alphabet die.


I've coloured with Copics: BG01, BG10, BG0000, R89, R39, YR23, YG99, YG95, T6, T4, T1

I hope you'd like to join us in our Christmas/Winter Challenge, you can find all the details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

Wow ! That's a great great card !!