Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Friendly Kitty

Howdy - MichelleO here today - Yesterday we started the August High Hopes Stamps Challenge and I made a card with Curious Kitty and while deciding which to used,  another Kitty was calling out to be inked as well. So I decided to color up both of them for this week. :0)

Today I used "Friendly Kitty" Adorable right?


I colored up with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers in my stash from First Editions Spring Drop collection. I loved the oranges with the kitty. And how can you not love papers with glitter? I sewed the layers together and then added a Whimsy Doily die and a few Viva Decor Pearl Orange dots. Such a sweet kitty! And for my sentiment I used the new "Purrrfect Day" Sentiment

Copic colors used -


Totally LOVING this new release "SO MUCH CUTENESS" can't wait to color each one! and then start over again!! LOL

Thanks so much -

2 comments:

dissertation editing help said...

This was the cutest post ever. It actually made me smile, it is adorable. Thank you sharing and please do keep sharing more.

Fiki said...

this is purrrfect card!
love it!