Monday, June 19, 2017

Friendship Cards!

Hi Everyone!
Carolina, here and I'm in full Summer mode now...
since our weather is in the 90'
 "Yes is HOT"

Today I'm sharing a set of 2 friendship cards, using "Puppy Love"

I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with alcohol markers. I used (shabby white) "Fran-tage Embossing Powder" around the main image. Other supplies; pink organza ribbon, button, 4mm droplets, and design paper is (Neapolitan) from American Crafts.
Copic List; C1 C3 C5 C7 R20 R21 R22 E00 E33 E37 E51 E57 W1 W3 W5 V000 BG10 and 0

Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at High Hopes Stamps!

Here is the inside!
The stamp I'm using inside is "Thank You For Being A Friend"
 That's all for today hope you have enjoy my friendship cards.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**********************************

Join us for your chance to win 2 FREE High Hopes Stamps.
There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

2 comments:

McStamper said...

The sweet little girl and her doggy are adorable. Love the card.

Roberta Stevenson said...

This stamp is soooo adorable! Love the little dog and the sweet little girl! Also, love the background roses and your design! Amazing colouring too!