Thursday, March 9, 2017

He Lives!

We are having some fun this month on the High Hopes blog. Okay we have fun all the time but it is an Anything Goes month so we get to play with any stamp we want. 

Easter is coming and will be here before we know it! My card this week features "He Lives" and the "He Is Risen" sentiment. 


Inside



I'm not sure why but this image screamed CAS layout to me. I started by colouring my image with alcohol markers and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. I cut matching purple cardstock and another piece of white cardstock - this piece was run through a polka dot embossing folder to give some texture. 

The inside is the same colours of cardstock cut with a stitched rectangle die and then the sentiment was stamped. A flower and some twine finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: He Lives (R057 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: He Is Risen (H137)
Patterned Paper:  In The Country - Whimsy Stamps
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoCopic XpressIt cardstock, Stitched Rectangle dies - YNS, Twine - American Crafts, Flower - stash, Polka Dot embossing folder - Cuttlebug

Spectrum Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 1G1 1G3 CG1 CG2 HB1 LV1 HB2 LV2

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link:March Challenge


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!



3 comments:

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is absolutely beautiful Donna. I love your colouring too!

Roberta

Dora said...

Awesome card with this image!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful card!