Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy birthday!

Happy Sunday!

Today I would like to show you my card for my newhew's birthday (his birthdy isn't untill March 8th, but hey, with this great release, I just can't stop making cards, hahaha).

Today's card is with the cute "Kovu Drops In" stamp. I used the bright colours kids love.


I gave myself some new dies from My Favorite Things, I couldn't resist ;) I love these wacky dies, maybe I'll buy the squares as well..


I used this months sketch for the layout, if you would like to play along with our monthly challenge to win 2 free (!!) High Hopes stamps of you choice, then hop on over to our challenge post and read all about how to participate..


Supplies used:
Stamp: Kovu Drops In
Copics: see photo
Paper: Bazzill white
Dessinpapers: My Minds Eye paperpad
Other: MFT oval dies, Sissix number 4 die, orange ribbon

Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Renae said...

Very cute card! Great coloring. I love this image.