Sunday, November 20, 2016

Herald Angel

"Hark, the Herald Angels sing..."

I just love this Christmas song! Happy Sunday everyone!
Today I would like to show you my project with leftover scraps ;)

My favorite use of leftover scraps is to turn little pieces of paper into banners. It is an easy way to make a fast card. As you can see, these leftover banners are from the same cards I made last week and the week before.. (blues are my favorite, hihi). The stamp I used is called "Herald Angel".


Supplies used:
Stamp: Herald Angel
Copics: B00, B000, T2, T1, T0, Y15, Y17
Paper: Bazzill white and white dotted
Dessinpapers: Echo Park (leftovers), paper from an old music book
Other: star dies, pearl maker blue, twine, black stabilo pen

If you would like to win 2 stamps from the amazing High Hopes Stamps collection, than hop on over to our challenge post!! There are 3 ways to win (wow, that's easy!!).

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: