Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sitting Santa Layout - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

Well it's back to the grind!
My kids went back to school yesterday after their almost-3 week break.
I love being home with them, but it is hard to get anything done.
We had a great time together while they were on break and we are looking forward to a great year!

******
Lacey 

I really need to get caught up on some scrapbook layouts. Hopefully I will be able to do more layouts more often. I miss it and I'm desperately behind!
I had these pictures already printed out so I went with 2014 first (I don't think I have any Christmas layouts completed yet!! I have 13 years to catch up on!! Yikes!



I decided to use Sitting Santa S203 for this layout.

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy stamping!!
~Lacey 

No comments: