Thursday, January 21, 2016

National Hugging Day - Dina

Happy National Hugging Day! 


In honor of this especially sweet day, and the fact it's freezing in most places,  I created an especially sweet card using High Hopes Stamps "Snowy Couple" from "Joys of the Season" release.

I stamped my Snowy Couple  and colored/painted them with watercolors (of course) and a few Copics (R20, E13, E15, B12 & BG000)

I created a circle pop out card using white card stock which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo and an A2 Card template design that I picked up from their design store. 

I used two papers from Buncha Scraps  new collection "Warm Winter Wishes" for the background of my card.

I couldn't resist, and added some sparkly bling (clear plastic rhinestones) to my paper to give the appearance of an icy, snowy, frosty day. Depending on where you place this card, you can see it shimmering in the light. 


I also cut out some larger white snowflakes, from card stock, to make it pop, added a blue and white polka dotted ribbon, dotted it with a blue crystal rhinestone, and there you have it....a colorful, warm, yet frosty, sweet, little card for National Hugging Day!

I hope you enjoyed this project today! May you give, and receive, lots of warm, heartfelt hugs today and everyday!

Stay Warm & Happy Stamping!

Don't forget that our January Challenge is still going on and the theme this month is "Anything Goes". All you need to do is use a High Hopes Stamp to enter. 

If you don't have one please feel free to use our Free Digi

Good luck....you never know the next winner could be you!



No comments: