Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas - Sleigh Ride

Hey High Hopes Stampers!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day with your friends and family!
I finally had a moment to sit down and work on a project that I wanted to share with you all today!


This is "Sleigh Ride" from the new release "Joys of the Seasons". This little snowman, and his Penguin buddy, just looked like they were on their way to deliver Christmas gifts to some of their favorite friends, so.....


I cut out my stamped image and attached it to a super cute Sled design that I got from the Silhouette Design Store, and filled it with goodies. I would have filled it with candy, but, I try not to keep candy readily available, if you know what I mean. 

I colored "Sleigh Ride" with Spectrum Noir Markers:
JG6, DR5, DR7, IG6, TB6, OR1, and some watercolors too, of course. I also used papers from the Buncha Scraps "Christmas with Santa" collection. 

For more details, and links, on the Sled design and the giant Gifts in the background, please visit my Buncha Scraps Blog

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Dina

Come join us for the December/November Challenge for your chance to win two FREE stamps!
  

3 comments:

Dora said...

beautiful creation.
Merry Christmas to the team also.
kind regards

Donna Rudy said...

So fun and absolutely adorable Dina! Love it!!

Dina said...

Thank you so much!! Merry Christmas!