Wednesday, December 16, 2015

In the meadow we can build a snowman! -- High Hopes Stamps

 Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by today as I created a little tag to share :)
I call it ... In the meadow we can build a snowman!
Yep I have frosty on my mind. 
 This sweet little number is from High Hopes called Making Friends found here!
I used the Swiss dots embossing folder and touches of white acrylic paint for a snowy look. 
The tag reinforcement circle was created with a red Copic marker creating a plaid design to match the bow. 
Thick Christmas bakers twine and a  twinkling background to complete the Christmas look on the tag.
Thanks for peeking! 
Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

So cute Natalie! Love the scene you created! and your embossed snow is awesome! Someone will be very lucky to receive this tag! Awesome job!