Monday, November 23, 2015

"We Wish You A Merry Christmas Pillow Box"


Carolina

Hello, High Hope Fans!

 Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year!
For today I have a quick and easy gift using just a few supplies.

Did you know?  We have a brand new challenge this month at High Hopes Rubber Stamps; which is "Christmas/Winter".  To enter for your chance to win 2 free High Hopes images of your choice!


I couldn't resist making a few pillow boxes for my husband coworker this week.
I used two of my favorite sentiment from the newest release
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and "From All Of Us"
From High Hopes Stamps.


 Supplies List:
Stamps: "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and "From All Of  Us"
Paper: Bright Gold glimmer paper, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Always Artichoke
Dies: Sizzix thinlits box, pillow & poinsettias
Ink: Forest Moss, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo,
Misc: Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Linen Thread, 3D foam adhesive and Burgundy gem


High Hopes News...
High Hopes is excited to introduce a new way to buy stamps. Today we are introducing our NEW Club Packs. Our Club Packs are available at 30% off our regular retail price. Each Club Pack is available in an unmounted or cling foam version. Each Club Pack will be sold in limited quantities for a limited time. Each Club Pack contain 2 images & 2 sentiments!!! 
Find all the currently available Club Packs HERE

For more details about my pillow box, please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: