Thursday, November 19, 2015

Got Hugs?

It's Thursday already and my turn to post some inspiration for you. I made two cards and I'm not sure which one I like better......so I thought I would share both!

Before I get in to my card details Our November Challenge is Christmas/Winter. Come and play along for your chance to win a High Hopes stamp - we can't wait to see your creations.

Now for the card details. Both of my cards feature Polar Hug from the Joys of the Seasons New Release.

The first card features the new Think Snow 2 sentiment and Winter Wonderland Background and the Winter Wonderland sentiment.  

The second card features the Merry Christmas sentiment. I had fun putting these two cards together with all of these High Hopes stamps!





For my first card is coloured my image with alcohol markers. I stamped the top part only of the Winter Wonderland Background set and added some Shabby Blue Frantage. I stamped some mountains in blue so they looked like some icebergs in the background. The sentiment was partially done on my computer and finished off with the Winter Wonderland sentiment stamp. I added some glitter to the penguin's hat, some navy polka dot ribbon and finished it off with a couple blue brads.

My second card is coloured with alcohol markers and cut out using a Spellbinders circle. I added some stitches with a circle stitch die. I threaded some twine through my ribbon slot border and added my snowflake clothes pin.
Glitter on the penguins hat and some gumdrops help finish this card off. 

Have you heard the news? High Hopes is now available in Club Packs!

We are excited to introduce our brand new High Hopes Club Packs - each set includes two stamps and sentiments - Wow!  

When you purchase a club pack you Save 30% off our regular retail price. You can find the Club Packs here  on the High Hopes website. Happy Shopping!


                         Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: