Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Online Olive

Hot Flashes??
Today's card show cases  "Online Olive". I absolutely love this sentiment called "Hot Flashes". After all they aren't hot flashes they are power surges! LOL!! I love how the computer monitor and tower are "surging"! I can totally relate with Olive and she makes such a cute card to send to your friends!

 This is one of my favourite layouts to do with the rectangles on a tilt. I used papers from the Jellybean Soup Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6x6 collection. I dug through my big jar of buttons and found these 3 to add as embellishments. A little bit of twine add to them finished them off perfectly!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV17
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Shirt:Y13, Y15, Y17
Pants: E40, E41, E42
Chair: YG91, YG93, YG95, W3, W5, W7
Desk: E40, E41, E43
Computer: C0, C1, C2, C5, C7
Cat: E11, E13, E15, E08
Cup: BG45, BG49

Thanks for dropping by, see you again soon!

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Supplies:

2 comments:

José said...

Great card, I love humorous stamps!

Cazzy said...

She is probably me, except it would be my dog at my feet lol!