Monday, August 17, 2015

"Happy Hippos"


Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

Here's a card I made for a dear friend, using "Happy Hippos"

I stamped my image with Black Archival Ink on watercolor paper. To coloured my image I used my 
Faber-Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils and my Wink of Stella Clear pen.
Pencils List# 123 131 147 152 166 167 230 235

For the background I used "Baby Collection Kit" from Carta Bella.Cardstock is Crumb Cake from S.U. I distress the edges of the patterned paper with Tea Dye distress ink, Distress tool, and a Tracing wheel.

Hope my card have inspired you to created something pretty this week!

Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples.
For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: