Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Dude!

                                               Hello High Hopes Fans!

I often joke around with my now 14 year old nephew and when I do I call him "Dude". He is quite athletic and likes to keep busy so I think Dudley and his surf board are perfect for him. 

My card includes two High Hopes Stamps: Surfer Dude Dudley can be found here and Wave Border which can be found here, to create my scene. 


                                                        Donna



I coloured Dudley using alcohol markers and paper pieced his surf board. I think Dudley would have the coolest board on the beach don't you? I masked him off  to stamp my wave border, coloured the beach and added real sand to create the beach. The sky background was stamped with ink and a sponge. I finished my card off with a cool pair of sunglasses, a sun and some bright yellow gum drops. 

Spectrum Noir List 
Body: LG2 LG3 LG5
Tummy, Spots, Horns: CT1 CT2 CT4
Waves: BT4 BT8 BT7
Sand: GB11 GB10
Shorts: DR1 DR5 DR7

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by! 

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


No comments: