Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday June 10th, Bob loves his Motorcycle - Natalie

How about a little road trip? This is one of the new release stamps from High Hopes called "Bob Loves his motorcycle"! He's a cool dude, riding around on this beautiful Summer day :)
The Image is coloured with Copics and fussy cut.  Sun and rolling hills were hand cut with scissors along with added sewing stitches.  I like using a thick button thread which I find pops against my image.

Speaking of road trips I went on one myself! Pop on over to my blog to see the picture :)
Thanks for peeking! Looking forward to next week as I will be showcasing another awesome "All About Boys" stamp from High Hopes.
Made With ..
Copic Marker #'s R20,R21,R24,R27, E50,E21,E11,Y21,C0,C1,C3,C5,C7,B41,B00,W0,W1,W3,W5
There is a new Challenge for June called Anything Goes that runs until Tuesday June 30, 2015. All you have to do is use a stamp from High Hopes. If you don't have one you can always use our free digi.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada