Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dreams come True

Hello High Hopes Fans!

I am using one of the new images from the Fairies & Adventurers release for my card today.

This is Julie's Touch.

I used my new Copic Markers to color this image.
(E50-E51-E93-B000-B00-B01-B04-B12-B14-B16-YR24-YR23-YR31-G61-G63)
I created the clouds by sponging Adirondack Aqua dye ink using a scallop edge oval panel as a mask.


The sentiment is from the new Sentiment Set #2.
I stamped it with Memento Bahama Blue Dyi ink.
The flower dies are Sizzix.
The white centers are Recollection from Michael's
The paper is Pebbles Family Ties Paper Pack.


The new release is...
NOW Available!!



Now it's your turn!
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Sunday, May 31st

Enter your project to the linky below.
If you do not have a blog, you can upload your cards to either Splitcoast Stampers or the High Hopes Facebook Page then use the link to your card in the gallery in the linky blow. Just make sure to add the DIRECT link to your cards.

Happy stamping!

Kristine




No comments: