Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday, February 18th

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

It's Michelle O and Natalie here today to showcase our creations. 

You can find the February Monthly Challenge here.
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, Monday March 2nd.

Michelle O
Had some fun with an older image.. this one is a great pick me up image! "Buggy Frog" R129 with the large sentiment "What Bugs You" R132 

Found some Cosmo Cricket papers - love that zig zag -I colored with Copics - really love that sentiment colored up too! A simple ribbon with a tied on chipboard flourish to embellish. Added some stickles to the all the bug wings for some sparkle.  
 
Natalie
I'm excited to be sharing my card today using the super sweet Taking a Break stamp found in High Hopes new release collection of stamps.
Both the Image and background were coloured with Copics,  I added some extra touches on my design, the little bow, eyelashes and tiny little flowers to create a Spring feel to the card.  The pleated ruffle was also handmade and is super easy to create. I've added a quick tutorial on my blog to show how it was made.

 Don't forget to come join in on the challenge!!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

4 comments:

Crazystamper said...

Ladies these cards are just adorable!!

Unknown said...

I love the cow laying down so sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh that frog reminds me that spring is around the corner!

Donna Rudy said...

Loving the sentiment on your card Michelle! and Natalie, your ruffles are gorgeous - the perfect touch!