Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday, February 12th

Hello High Hopes Fans

The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd.

Lacey here with my turn to post my "Anything Goes" card.
I am also joined with the winner of the last challenge.

Dorothy
Dorothy created this cute card using Snoozin' Sam

Lacey
This is the new Berry Nice from the High Hopes Furry and Fun release
The papers are some old ones in my stash from October Afternoon. I created a sentiment on my computer and cut it out with Christmas Tags DooHickey. I also used Bride Bow and Romantic Lace DooHickeys, Pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers and Strawberry Charm to finish the card.

Since I will be hand delivering this card, I went ahead and addd some bulkier flowers and bow.

The image was heat embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os...

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

******
Make sure to join us in the challenge!!