Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday, February 23rd

Hello High Hopes Fans!

You can find the February Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd. 

We hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Today Lynne is here to share her creation for your inspiration...


My card today uses Bunny with Tulip, isn't she a cutie!!
She'd be perfect for Easter cards, but I've used her today as a Thank You card.
Coloured with Derwent Inktense Pencils and then I used a pale grey copic marker to dot round my image.  I paper pieced my scarf as I didn't have any colours to match my DP and then added clear gloss and glitter to the tulip.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're getting some stamping time to play along in this month's Anything High Hopes Goes challenge!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

4 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love it! Gorgeous colouring and layout and this bunny is just too cute!

j.prinsen said...

so cute ....love it !!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So well coloured. Lovely image.

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, love everything about it! Jo x