Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday, February 16th

Hello High Hopes Fans!

We hope you had a wonderful weekend.
And hopefully our US friends are still enjoying the long weekend!

You can find the February Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd. 

Today Lynne is here to share her creation for your inspiration...


Did you know that you can now help yourself to a free digi of the famous High Hopes ant?
I've used the stamp version Hopeful Ant, but you'll find the free digi by clicking the tab at the top of the blog :)
(I use him all the time especially for Thank You cards and note cards)
I've coloured my ant with Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils to match my strip of leftover DP (who says ants have to be black or brown?!!), and then I doodled a stitched border round the edge.  Orange gems from stash.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're getting some stamping time to play along in our challenge!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I'm in love with this card. I love the blue ant and the paper strip down the left side of the card. Too cute.

Crazystamper said...

Love with you did with the little ant, he is oh so cute!

Donna Rudy said...

I like your simple, clean layout and the striped paper on the side is perfect!