Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday, February 13th

Hello High Hopes Fans

Today Michelle V and Jane have some inspiration to share with you. 

You can find our February Challenge Here
The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd. 

Michelle V
So nice that you came for a visit today.  My creation today is from the stamp called Monty from High Hopes.  I get all my stamps from OneCrazyStamper.com

What a cute Birthday card this will be for my nephew!  The Copic Markers that I used for this creation are:
Monster Fur - FYG1, YG01, YG03, YG17
Monster Mouth - BG32, BG15, BG09
Monster Horns, Tummy and Foot - YR24, YR14, YR27
Shadow - E42, W2, W0

The background paper is from the DCWV Birthday Stack.  The embellishments that I used were all from my on hand stash (doesn't everyone have there own stash LOL) and it includes;

A monster ribbon 
Flat back Pearls, 
Paper heart layered with a wooden heart layered with a crystal heart in the picture area.

I hope that you enjoyed visiting today and pop on over to OneCrazyStamper.com to take a look at the High Hopes stamps and some fantastic deals they have going on there.  There is a crop coming up on February 21st, 2015...that is where I plan to be.  If you haven't registered yet, make sure you do before they are fully booked.  The cost is simple - bring some food for the food bank as your contribution to the event (great cause!).  I look forward to seeing you there too!


Jane
Hi Everyone! For today's post, I am using Garden Fence. This cute image was coloured with Tombow Markers and water, and a little bit of grey ink sponged around the edges of the die cut circle. It is a bi-fold card with some pink pearls in the corners, along with a bit of ribbon and sentiment to finish it off.  For more details, please visit my blog: http://stampingjane.blogspot.ca/ 

Thanks for joining us!!!  Have a wonderful weekend!   

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Two adorable cards. I keep eyeing those flowers and think I'll order them on my next purchase.

Donna Rudy said...

Gorgeous ladies!