Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Challenge 102: Valentine's

Hello High Hopes fans!!

Thank you all for playing along with our last challenge! We loved seeing all of your glittery/glitzy cards!

The winner is:
Congratulations, Jane!!
Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 3 High Hopes stamps!!
Here is Jane's wonderful card using Burt's Bath...
Our Challenge Hostess this week is Kristine and her challenge is:
Valentine's Day/Love

High Hopes has a TON of images (old and new) that would be great for Valentine's Day.

But if you are in need any High Hopes stamps, check out our Diva stores...

Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Karen Goguen/Cathy Siroski - The Rubber Room based out of Canada
Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia

Just remember, you must use a High Hopes image to be entered into the drawing for the prize of 3 Free High Hopes stamps.

Now here is the awesome Diva projects....

Come play along!



3 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

My new stamp arrived today so I will be able to play now hurrah!

Unknown said...

sorry girls, my thumbnail got lost in cyberspace and I don't seem te be able to edit anything... the link works though! I love the cupig.... I really do... :o)

Highland Monkey's said...

What lovely cards can't choose which one I like the best!