Monday, December 1, 2008

December Project of the Month!!!

It's the first of December, so you know what that means??? Of course you do! It's time for a brand new Project of the Month Special at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!!

The stamp combo this month features some of our feathered friends, accessories and a wonderful sentiment, just in time for Valentine's Day!!!

The December POTM is:

M-042 Branch 10.70
F-155 Nest 6.70
E-150 Perched Birdie 6.00
H-186 Landing Birdie 8.00
H-185 Love Nest Valentine 8.00

The regular price for this set would be $39.40 CDN mounted but for the month of December you can purchase them on sale for $29.55 Cdn mounted, $14.80 unmounted or $22.15 on cling foam, which is 25% off!!! What a steal!!

Now here are some amazing samples from some amazing Divas!!!















3 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards! Those stamps are too cute!!

Karinn said...

Oh my! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw these stamps and the sample projects made with them. Just waaay too sweet!!

Unknown said...

If I EVER get to be a quarter as good as these DT members, I will be a VERY happy bunny.
These samples are to DIE for!
Viv xx